Amazon Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 : Amazon is hiring Internships for students in Chennai India latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Operations, IT and Support Engineering Eligible candidates (Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ 10th/12th pass) can apply online for Amazon jobs openings 2021 using the direct link given below. Apply online for Amazon jobs in Chennai India. Other details like- Education Qualifications, Profile Details, Experience Required, Hiring Process and Professional expertise and technical skills for Amazon Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment openings is given below.
Amazon Recruitment 2021 – Internships for students
Amazon Company Profile Details
|Organization/ Company Name||Amazon|
|Founded On||1994 (27 years ago)|
|Founder Name||Jeff Bezos|
|Company Headquarter||Seattle Washington, United States|
|Industry Type||Cloud Computing, E-Commerce, Consumer Electronics, Self-driving cars, Digital Distribution|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Amazon jobs openings 2021 on or before 31st Dec. 2021.
Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process
About the Role/ Description-
As per support Engineer Intern you will:-
- Play vital role in helping us leverage supporting and developing technologies on any platform to increase global collaboration, increase efficiency and meet our controller ship requirements.
- Directly work with development teams to improve the applications built by conducting technical mitigations and deep dives on reported issue to find the cause an corrective actions.
- Work with our other technical teams to insure the design is effective and complements of our in house custom developed application across platform stacks ( Including SQL, Java, NET, C#/ Python) or SaaS.
- Work on proactive detection mechamism to report dip in software performance by building efficient metrics/ monitors/ alarms using in our house tools.
- Built tools and automations to optimize the system simplify process, etc.
Experience/ Skills Required
- 2+ years development or technical support experience.
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems.
- Experience in Unix.
- Experience scripting in modern program languages basic qualification,
- Candidate must be in bachelor of master course in computer science or engineering or related fields.
- Good knowledge of computer science Fundamental such as Algorithms, Data Structure object oriented design, Database etc.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Scripting or coding knowledge ( ex: Shell, Python, Ruby, Java, etc.)
- Knowledge in applications development would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge about Aws Integration and usage.
- Have ability to learn technical concepts quickly with a strong sense of urgency.
- Have enthusiasm for working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Be a creative problem solver, who is passionate about innovation and customer experience.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
Important Documents Required
- Updated Resume/ CV.
- Original Documents (Degree/ Diploma/ 12th/ 10th)
- Recent Photograph.
- Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN).
Amazon Selection Process 2021
- General / Telephonic Interview.
- Technical Round.
- HR/ Final Round
Direct link for Online Application
Candidate should read all the details related to this recruitment process before making an online application for …
Important Note- Read all the details before making an online application. We provide free job information form top MNC companies websites. We don’t hire or refer candidates on behalf of any company/ firm.
ABOUT: Amazon is an Multinational technology company Which focused on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming. It is one of the big five companies in US. Information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft and Facebook. The company has been referred to as ” one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” As well as the world most valuable brand. Amazon has the world largest online marketplace. Jeff Bezos founded amazon from his garage in Washington.